My love for Korea


hi guys, first of all, let me introduce myself my name is iqmal aiman bin khairul anuar. I'm will be 19 this year and i'm from Johor. i think that that you all should know. Okay now lets begin. This is my first time creating a blog so please don't judge😅😅.
Okay now i'll tell you some hint about my entry. I love Korea. Guys i'm a malaysian but why i love korea? some of my friend ask me this question and i answer it simple even though i never went there but i learn a lot from Kdrama, from my friends experience and from reality show. One of my dreams is to visit and stay there. like i said i never been there but i learn quite a lot from kdrama. 
HOTEL DEL LUNA BUILDING
 this is the one of the building that i want to visit in KOREA. this building have been used for a drama called HOTEL DEL LUNA. it was my one of a drama that i like so i want to visit it some day. wish me luck.
BUSAN
 next is busan , i don't have any specific places in busan that i want to visit but still some of my friend recommend me to busan because its so beautiful.
SEOUL
next is Seoul, of course i must visit here.Seoul is famous with nature,cultural and city type of place.seoul is big place right so i want to explore whole around seoul. please wish me luck to accomplish my dream.
JEJU ISLAND
 some of my friend said that this is hawaii of korea. in my imagination is this place must have volcanoes and must have picturesque landscapes. for me i don't like to take picture of me in a beautiful place for some reason i don't like it,hahahahahhaha but still i like to take picture of a beutiful places so i will have my own fun there.

so that it for my first entry or post hope you all like it and i will post another entry about drama that i like so stay tuned . bye and assalammualaikum.
    

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan