Me Love Flexin’

Source: roll camera

The starting

Hey guys, this is my first blog and I’m starting this blog due to some circumstances. Although I’m not really good in using the internet, I’m trying my best by doing this blog as it can enhance my computer skills and make myself a digital diary.

Me

So a bit about myself. I was born and raised in Seremban, a district in Negeri Sembilan. I studied both primary and secondary in St. Paul. My hobby is go hiking and photography.  My favourite food would be Nasi Lemak because no matter how many times I eat it was always delicious. My school breakfast will be the canteen’s Nasi Lemak which is quite delicious.


So right after spm I’ve applied for matriculation and UPU and also ALAM. Since I didn’t get matriculation and my desired choice wasn’t given in UPU, I persuaded my studies in ALAM. Of course, Alam was my last choice and also I didn’t want to spend my parents hard earn money.


Sometimes I wonder what would be my future like. And sometimes I want to look in the past and laugh about it when I’m older. So I guess this is a start to a great adventure. With that I thank all of you for viewing my blog.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan