Me and Call Of Duty Mobile

Hello Blog Readers
Welcome back
On this blog, I would like to share about a game that I've been playing during MCO till now. The game is called Call Of Duty Mobile (CODM). This game I've been playing since the first launching but I had to stop for a while because my phone can't support it anymore until I upgraded my phone.

Well, let me show some of the CODM photos that I have saved as a memory.

This is a photo that I've saved when my teammates are lagging in the game which he jump and stuck on the air, so I got a screenshot for it.๐Ÿ˜‚

This is the time before the latest update which is Season 9. Me and my teammates got the first place and I am nominated as the runner up in my team. Huhu.๐Ÿฅณ

This is me playing solo and won the first place in the Ghost (Hazmat) suit.๐Ÿคฏ

This is the moment where I've played duo with my friend and the zone is on the water. We got a boat and standby for incoming enemy.๐Ÿ˜ต

This is my team on Season 9 update before starting the game. By that time, I got a new suit which Elite PMC from the Going Dark Crate.๐Ÿคฉ

This is the game where I've used the rocket launcher as my main weapon and tactic went well than I thought.๐Ÿคฃ

This is the end of the game when the player got the first place, there will be war quotes below from famous people.๐Ÿ˜Ž

That's all from me on this blog, I hope all the readers enjoyed it and willing to share it others.

See you all Blog Readers on the next blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan