Me and Food #1

Alright blog readers,
I would like to share about my love for food. For start, I would like to acknowledge all readers that I love meat ๐Ÿ– and poultry ๐Ÿ— more than vegetables ๐Ÿฅฌ. Huhu...

This is the prove that I love meat. Up there, it shows a bakso which I've ordered but only the meatball and the soup.๐Ÿคฃ Well, the waiter is weird but she still make my request.๐Ÿคฃ

Jeng jeng, this is the meatball with the chilli. A challenge that I've done myself.๐Ÿฅต Well, I've survived and finished all those meatballs.๐Ÿ˜

Well well, I think everyone knows this drink.๐Ÿ˜ The Xing Fu Tang. I've ordered the matcha because I love matcha ๐Ÿต so much. Some people may hate the taste but I love it so much and I know that the matcha have many benefits for our body.๐Ÿคฉ

This is food from the cafรฉ.๐Ÿฅบ I  didn't order all those food but my friends did. We enjoyed way my cafe's food and enjoy the seaview besides the cafรฉ.๐Ÿฅณ

Alright, that's all from me for now
See you blog readers on the next blog. 
Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan