Journey back to ALAM

 Hello guys. So for this time I wanna share about my experience to travel back to ALAM from my hometown by using public transportation. This might be helpful for the juniors who don't know how to travel back ALAM after their holiday ends especially those who don't used to travel by public transportation.

So at first I need to buy a bus ticket from my hometown, Machang heading to Melaka Central.

So this is the bus station where I used to wait for the bus. Its just an ordinary station since Machang is just a small town.

Since Im from Kelantan, it takes about 10 hours to travel from Machang to Melaka Sentral by bus.

Arrival at Melaka Central

After arriving at Melaka Sentral, Im gonna wait for the domestic bus which heads toward Masjid Tanah. That bus will move exactly at 0800 hrs.

It will take about 1 hour 30 minutes for that bus to arrive at Masjid Tanah Sentral and costs RM4

From there you can take another bus that heads to Kuala Linggi or you can just hire a Grab driver which will cost you around RM20 for a ride from Masjid Tanah Sentral to ALAM.

Here we are arriving at ALAM

So that's all my sharing for this time. Thank you for spending your valuable times to read this blog.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan