Me and Food #2

Hi All Blog Readers
On this blog, I will share about adoration towards foods. But the difference between this and the blog before is that I'm gonna tell about desserts. 

This is a pisang goreng that Nadzmi bought it for me when I was in ALAM and he just come back from his home. He knew that I loved pisang goreng so much and bought me the best that he can find for me.๐Ÿฅบ Thank you Nadzmi.๐Ÿฅบ

The pie that is above is apple pie that I've made using Nadzmi's recipe. Well, it was a good one I never forget on how to make one.

Well, this is a caramel pudding that I've made when I was back home on Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah, everything went well and the taste is perfect.

This is as you can see is an apple pie that I've made but in a small size. The crust is nice and the best thing about small size is that I can eat it alone. Hihi

That's all from me for this blog.
Thank you so much for reading this blog.
See you all in the next blog, blog readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan