Me and Camera Shots ๐Ÿ“ธ

Welcome back blog readers
On this blog I would like to share about shots that I've taken by my phone which is Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s.

Some of the shots, I've taken it by some trick that I've learnt by watching YouTube and also Instagram.

The upper picture is a pic that I've took when I was in Terengganu. The cloud and the view is nice and I've taken the chance to take some photos.

Well, for ALAM cadets... They would know where this propeller was. I've took the chance to take some photos as a memory since the propeller have been changed to another place.

This is another picture when I'm studying at ALAM which I've caught when the tides are high and breeze is blowing nicely.

Well, if you read my previous blog, this is one of the photo when I was having some adventure within the waters.

Also, this is one of the photos that I've captured after a rain at a river with the scent that is so refreshing. 

That's all from me on this blog.
Thank you for reading it blog readers.
See you all in the next blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan