TRAVELOGUE

 Hi guys welcome back to my blog. So today im gonna share about my trip to PARIS. So after my trip to MANCHESTER im going to paris for 1 week. I take a plane from Manchester to Paris. it only take me about 1 hour or plus.



after arrive at the air port i straight away go for breakfast.

i order a coffee and 1 croissant. croissant is quite famous around France and i quite like it. well it taste quite good.



after having some breakfast i straight away go to Eiffel Tower 1 of the famous building in the world. im amaze with the building. The structure is very strong. If you want to know Eiffel Tower was build by Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel and the name Eiffel was taken from his name.


last but not least if u ever go to France u need to taste the cheese there. The cheese there is amazing. if you are a cheese lover then this is a place  for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan