Me and Adventure #2

Welcome back blog readers!!!
I'm gonna resume my last blog which is Me and Adventure #1. But, this time I'm gonna show about my adventure on the ground. Basically, everytime people say about ground adventure, they would think about hiking or jungle trekking. Well, yes that's exactly what I always do when I think about ground adventure. Let me share some adventure of mine by ground.

This is a scenery that I took when I was at Mersing, Johor. The view is so enjoyable and I couldn't get enough of it. Well, I'm about to plan to go there again.

Well, this is from my friend's house which he lives near a jungle and everytime I went there, I couldn't resist the moments that I've found there. By now, he always call me to spend some time with him and my other friends whenever we got some holiday to spend.

This view is taken when I was at Kuala Kangsar, Perak while I was on a Raya Convoy. Well, convoy or not. I still got my own time to enjoy the nature. Hihi

One of my best capture in the nature while waiting. The scene is so mesmerising which I could afford to keep in my mind and heart. Well, adventure is something that someone needs to enjoy it by their own heart. If not, it won't be something that is amazing for someone to enjoy the nature.

A pic from my vacation when I was at Cameron Highland celebrating my birthday there and spend time with my beloved family. Well, it was cold in the morning and the night but I still can enjoy it.

That's the end of this blog, wait till the next blog comes out blog readers.

Thank you for reading this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan