me

 Hello everyone! for today entries  i would say its quite a‘special’ topic because im going to talk about myself. So i hope you will enjoy reading this and maybe you’ll learn something at the end of the blog 


19 and blessed. 


Its been such a roller coaster phase fr me. At this age to actually felt the real heart break. To lose and gain some new and cool bestfriend. How lucky am I to actually managed to convinced my family to let me decide what I want in my life. It taught me a lot about understanding the real meaning of life, love and most important things is knowing MYSELF. Im super blessed of what I've become. 



There's so many things I've done. The good and the bad. But thats fine because after all I learned. Just because I did something wrong in the past, doesn't mean I can't advocate against it now. It doesn't make me hypocrite- I grew. Don't ever let people use our past to invalidate our current mindset.



This past few months have taught me a lot but what i love the most is that when I started learning to stop sowing hatred in myheart. It really change me in becoming a better human being. Don't hate so much. Holding on grudge won't give any benefit to you cause hate in your heart consume you too.


 

Im beyond blessed and thankful to be surrounded with all the best people that are still by my side. My family, my bestfriends and my good friends. All of these people have a very special place in my heart because they believe in me. They know who am i. They're not judgemental like how certain people out there tryna put some shit on me, playing dirty with me but know what bro you ain't worth any of my time! So im just going to let you throw whatever shit and thought you have towards me because you don't matter to me. Because i have these people who know me well. They're more than enough to me. 


Happy birthday to me :) Love, nasuha♡





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan