FRIENDS IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED


Hey guys, so today I’ll be talking about my friends. So before that, let me discuss about my opinion on the word “friend”. So many of you may have a friend since kindergarten or maybe some of you may have a friend when you were studying in primary school. Friends are useful to our life because they are a part of our puzzle in life. The things we do with them are way different from the things we do with our family. We feel open with our friends than to our family. 


So first I will talk about my current squad. When I first entered ALAM, these are people I know at first because they were in the same class as. The first few days were a bit awkward because we were in a class with random people. But as weeks past by we started talking and eventually become new friends. But from I can see, my friends in the class don't usually chat with me because I don’t interact with them much. The thing is that I’m just busy with studies and I don’t want it to affect my studies. But I hope I can be closer with them in the future.


The next photo is my class when i was in secondary school. Since it’s a all-boys school so we barely get into a fight. We are like brothers who will never betray one another. Most of us are int eh same class since form 1. Some even from my primary school. I really get along with them because I wasn’t too serious about studies and enjoyed it a lot. My SPM result wasn’t too good nor too bad because of this. I was really playful. But at the end, it was my friends who made it happen for making the classes so fun.



Next up is my gang. So all of us are from different schools but we became really close after other friends introduce to them. So this guys are my closest above all. We hangout every time and we spend most of the time either eating out or playing video game and movies. Since we all are in the same area, it is easier for us to carpool. Overall, I’m just glad to be with them.


How could forget about my roommates, it’s going to be a year since I’m going to living together with them.  Honestly speaking looks can be deceiving. I thought they were a bunch of moody people when I first met them. But as we get along I finally noticed the soft spot in them. We hung out almost every time like when we eat, exercise or even when doing our homework.  We do almost everything together. I can trust them and I hope they do too. I hope we will be in the same ship in the future.

So I don’t want to make this boring anymore, I’m going to post more pictures of my friends and end the blog. Thank you for reading this.

Dns 26 Alpha

My school mates

My close friends

My neighbours 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan