MY TRIP TO QATAR 2019


So during the month of December 2019 , my family and me went to go Qatar . it was only me , my brother , my mom and dad . my sisters couldnt join us because they had classes so we decided to leave them (sorry not sorry ).

i love going to Qatar my family and me got to travel a lot there, my dad showed u so many amazing places there . the picture on the left is a 




when i was in Qatar there was actually a lot going on that week because coincidentally it was also the week of their independents day so there was so much to do and so much to see.
the first few days my dad went and took us to quarter and semifinals for the world cup where my bro got to see his favorite team , Liverpool , play against other teams .
after that me and my brother got to go to maroon 5's concert (which we didn't know were playing until our dad told us). after the concert me and my brother went through post-concert depression and just keep listening to all their songs on repeat for about two weeks  



one of the greatest parts about Qatar was the food!! My dad introduced us to a whole new world of food , we had food ramging from kebabs to nasi briyani to foods ive never even heard of like "mansaf" . i honestly ate so much that before i went on the trip i was 68 kg and in a week  went up to 78 kg ,usually i dont look at stuff like that but when you gain 10 kg in a week its kinda hard not too



so when i got back i was sure to bring back some stuff for my friends and family back home . This is my friend Amerruddin (call sign "max" ) and he is wearing the traditional head dress of a Qatari citizen which is called an " ea-gal"

so i made a quick video of the trip and so i hope you enjoy



stay tuned for the next adventure.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan