PULAU PANGKOR TRIP WITH FRIENDS!!

Pulau pangkor trip with friends!

   First of all, me and my friends planned to go for a trip but we dont have any ideas where to go.
Then while I scrolling my instagram, i saw this beautiful island. The island name is PULAU PANGKOR. After that, i do some research about it, then i tell my friends about this. After that we discussed  about this place, we discussed about the budget and also about the transportation. After we discussed, we all agree about this trip and yupp everyone is excited about this trip. We go this trip after getting our SPM results. Alhamdulillah we all get a great result and enjoy it with this trip.



This is me and my friends excited face 🌞

Pit stop!! 

Soooo, here we are, safely arrived from Melaka to Pulau pangkor. We had a great time here, spent our time nicely and the first time we going for a trip with best friend. We also get to enjoy the beautiful view, moreover the sunset view by the sea is the best !! Lastly, going for a trip with your best friends are the best!!



Thank you guys for the view!! 
Hope you guys enjoy it !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan