KRABI, THAILAND 2K14

Hey guy, so on this blog I am going to talk about my experience in Krabi which I went in the year 2014 somewhere around October. It was a 4 days and 3 nights trip. I went with my family.

(My family)

The first day of arrival we didn't do much because we were keeping our luggage in the hotel and looking for tour guides. We walked around almost 2 hours for sightseeing and see which are the best affordable places to eat. The cost of living is higher than the rest of the places in Thailand because of it’s tourist attraction. We them got a tourist guide who is very well known in that area.

(Krabi Island)

Krabi is famous for it’s Island Hoping itself. Wen went for the most popular tours which is the Four Island Tour. The island we went was Tup Island, Phra Nang Cave, Chicken Island and Poda Island. By the way the Chicken Island really looks like a chicken at a certain angle. The tour is on a long boat and we stopped at each location for us to swim, sun bathe, explore and stop for lunch.

(Krabi Night Market)

So Krabi Town is also famous for it’s night market. It was Friday when we went there in the evening. We barely walkthrough about 40 stalls and it is said to have about 70 stalls there. The market is famous for it’s Thai food and souvenirs. The ice-cream I bought there is remarkably one of the best ice-cream I’ve had so far in my entire life. There were some kids doing performance as I believe it is for charity.

(Wat Kaew Temple)

This is a temple which is located in the middle of Krabi Town. It is not the biggest temple but it has beautiful decorations on the inside walls, they are painted blue and have various Buddhist drawing on them. At the end of the temple is a large golden Buddha which is the said to be the focal point on the temple. It was a great place for photography as the view was spectacular. So with that I end my blog here, thank you.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan