MI FAMILIA

Whats up guys, so today I am going to talk my family. Let me talk about my main family.

So I’m the second child in the family. The first is my sister who currently studying in Nottingham University. The third child in the family is my younger brother and he is currently 10 years old. The next most important family member is my mother. So a bit information about her. Her name is Sundari. She is a teacher at SMK Seri Sendayan. After that will be my father. His name is Maniam Pillai and he is a engineer in Dubai’s branch company.

My gramps

My grandma 

These people are the 2 most important people in my life. My grandfather’s name is Supamariam and he worked as a rubber tapper.my grandmother’s name is Visalachi and she was a house wife. My grandma past away in the year 2018 due to cancer.



My cousins

So in my jumbo family there a total of 15 kids in the family. The eldest in the family is my cousin sister who is 26 years old this year and the youngest in the family is cousin sister who is 7 years old. Im really close with my cousins and we do all the nasty stuff the world could ever think off. So with that I think that sums up the whole intro of my family tree. Thanks for viewing my blog.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan