ACSI 2K17


Hey guys, so today I am going to talk about my experience in this scrabble competition. ACSI is an annual competition which us held at University of Malaya. My friends and I went for this competition during the year 2017 as a group and stayed there for 3 days. The hostel we stayed was Kolej Kediaman Pertama which was the first hostel to be built in that university. 



We moved from our house around noon right after our school finishes. We then head to the KTM Seremban station n went to Mid Valley. We had our lunch there and went for a bit shopping in that mall. Around 7pm we took a taxi and went to the university to report ourselves to the staff in charge of the hostel,


The next morning, we woke about 6am and bath. Around 7am we had our breakfast and proceed to the counter to check our names in the list. The competition started at 8am and ends at 6.30pm. We had about 12 matches in total. So then we continued our remaining matches the next day. 


During the last day we had about 5 matches left to play. After we finished our last match. We had our lunch and waited for 2 hours for the final result. In the end, I got 19th placing out of 400 participants. So it was a big win for me since its the first time I entered this competition. We had so much fun during our stay. We met a lot of people and made new friends in the end. So thats all from my blog, thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan