My Photography Skills

Hey guys, so this time I will be talking my ‘picture taking experience’ throughout my whole life. So, taking picture is easy as a click of a button but the question is, does has the wow factor that everyone is looking for? Photography can be based on people, buildings, scenery and many more. My interest in photography is more towards buildings and nature’s view. Remember in mind that the type of camera doesn’t affect the greatness of photo but only the quality of photo. Sometimes quality of photo also plays a huge role in taking a good snap. so here are some photos i would like to share with all of you.

Pulau Tioman 

Heidi K, South Korea

UPM, Bintulu

South Korea

Heidi K, South Korea

Nami Island, South Korea

These are a few photos that I think is mesmerising. Taking a good photo is depends on the angle you are taking, time and position. The photos taken above are all from my smartphone. With that, Thank you for spending some time here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan