ORDER UP!!

Hey guys, so today I’ll be talking about our favourite story, food.  So food is actually essential to us as it is a basic human need. But besides that, it’s now every human favourite “hobby” or to past time. Well at a certain point of view, it is not good because eating too much or eating without a healthy diet could cause health problems. But we are not going to talk that today.

(Satay and Ketupat)

So Malaysian are famous for their culture. This is because Malaysia is a multiracial country and the 3 main races in Malaysia are Malay, Indian and Chinese. We have all the types of food to eat and to choose from. So as for the above, the food is at traditional to Malays. It is also one of my favourite dish and it is also in my top 3 most favourite food.

(Dosa)

Indian dishes are well known throughout the world because their dishes are healthy and easy to make.  For example dosa, paratha, idli, and poori. There actually a lot of Indian dishes. Since I am an Indian I am more exposed to Indian dishes by my grandparents. Of course I know how to do some dishes because my grandmother taught me. The price of each dishes are also cheap.

(Fried rice)

Chinese food, which is the most delicious food you can get but it can be mostly unhealthy due to excess salt and oil. I mean if it delicious then it is not healthy. Thats what I learn from my parents. Chinese restaurant are found all over the country. The price can range from single-digit to triple digits. So it all depends on what you order.

Well of course, if you want to try other dishes, there are a lot of different types of dishes we can get here in Malaysia besides these 3. Such examples are western food, Korean food and Japanese food.

(Sushi)

(Bibimbap)

(Chicken chop)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan