GRAVITY CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR PEOPLE FALLING IN LOVE

*** IT'S WEDDING VIBES ***

Last year on 15 September 2019, there was a united of 2 souls in my family. Mr. & Mrs. Daniel Cruz. Mr.Daniel Cruz is my cousin's brother. At approximately 5.pm we moved from the house after preparing ourselves for his engagement. I came from ALAM a day before his engagement so I had a hair cut straight after reaching home. I was so eager to attend his engagement because it been a long time for our family and relatives to gather. The engagement was held at the bride's house.


SELFIE WITH SISTER 

RELATIVE'S GOAL


 With excitement, I went in and I receive a huge hug from my relatives. We took many pictures together. The event starts with an exchange of rings and continued by cake cutting. Later on, we had our meals which were prepared from the groom's side. We enjoyed our meal and it was delicious


FAMILY PHOTO 



                            
They are the bride and the groom. There was a story behind this picture. My cousin's brother Edmund was the one who holds the light which creates a beautiful picture. 

EDMUND and I 
On 8 FEBRUARY 2020, they got married at Church of Visitation Seremban. I was one of the groomsmen. We were dressed formally in a black shirt, black coat, and red bow tie. Jacqueline was the bridesmaid who pairs with me. When the wedding bells rang, the priest had confirmed them as husband and wife, they kissed each other. After the wedding, the bride throws the corsage and guess who caught it???  It's my sister. It was so funny at the moment she caught it and throwback to somebody else. Then we went back to do the preparation for dinner. 



                             
The dinner was held on the same day as the wedding. I cut my father's hair and trimmed his beard as a preparation for wedding and to make him look handsome. Its been a long period since my father doesn't grow a beard and it was so trending that time. Around 6 we moved from the house and reach SJKT TAMAN SRI SENDAYAN. This school was one of the modern and latest Tamil schools which has excellent facilities than the Universities. The hall itself was so grand and beautiful.  

STYLISH DAD WITH HIS ELDER BROTHER.
                           

   The songs that played in the hall were rocking and make us dance. We were on the dance floor for at least 2 hours. Everyone enjoyed dancing and we took many videos. Age was not a matter on the dance floor. From the kids aged 3 to the people aged 60 danced with us. We got hungry and took our dinner. Different types of food were served such as chicken, mutton, and beef. Fruits and desserts were also served. The chocolate fountain was also arranged with many fruits and vegetables. The next event held was the photoshoot of the professional one by the photographer and the local one by us.



                                                         




                               



                             



                         






**** THE END****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan