825 m / 2707 ft AT THE SKY!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHAXXXX I was not flying in the sky but I was at the peak of MOUNT ANGSI at Kuala Pilah, so it all started on the day I went to Kepayang Hill for a hike. It gives me a spirit to hike another challenging mountain. First, my father disagrees to follow me, I just keep on calling him cause I don't have a partner this time. Finally, he accepted my request and I invited my cousin Ivan The Partner in Crime and Karthik. I drove the car in a hurry cause we were late. We reached there around 8 but we move from the house around 5 am argggg my father was the one who makes late because he went to Pasar Besar to buy groceries. It was really a perfect timing cause when we reached, the mist still covers the mountain. The entry fee was just Rm 5 per person. After we warm up our body we started to hike the mountain. The joke and the entertainment of my dad make us enjoy hiking even it was really far to go.







                 



Approximately 500 meters we had a chance to enjoy our mesmerizing view. My dad shows us where are the places located from the view of the mountain while we took some time to rest there so we could gain our energy back. We also had small conservation with the hikers along the journey. The forest was really aged and surrounded by huge diameter trees. The buzzing sounds of bug and the chirping of birds make the mind calm and relax. In the end, we reached the top of the mountain with a successful feeling even being exhausted. We spend a few minutes there and took a deep breath of fresh air and we continue to hike down the mountain. I thought it would be easy to get down but it seems the opposite. It took around 3 hours for us to climb up and climb down the Mount Angsi. 






 After hiking, we straight went to Taman Ular beside the Ulu Bendul waterfall. I went there before and it was just like in the movie JURASSIC PARK with the big cages and venom snakes, but now they all shifted to another place. Only a few snakes were there, and there was a small Anaconda. Anyway, we enjoy it and there was a mini-museum with some information about some snakes and the fossil of the snake .


                                                       
                                                  #####THE END#####

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan