Carsss!!

Hey guys, so today I’ll be talking about fancy cars.  And if I mean fancy cars, I meant sports cars. They are one of my most favourite hobby for collecting cars. Currently I don’t own any of it but I do have models of it in my house. But one day I’ll be buying one of it to prove my passion for cars. Cars like these can price up to as much as a cost of a house. So we might be considering of buying a house instead of a sports car. But then again, we only have one live and cats do have 9, so why not use this opportunity to own one right?

(Me and ferrari)

So here are my top 3 most favourite cars and why I like them.
(Porsche 718 Boxster)

So this car was first released in the year 2017. And why it is special because of the looks. I mean who wouldn’t like it just the way it looks?. Okay jokes aside, this beast has 2.0L of turbocharged engine, 300 horsepower with 6500 RPM. Its top speed is 170 MPH. It can go 0-60MPH in just 4.9 seconds. The price for this in Malaysia is about RM 500k which is half a million ringgit. 

(BMW i8)

So this beast is a plug-in hybrid sports car developed by BMW. It is released in the year 2014 and it has a 7.1 kWH lithium-ion battery. Yes it does run on electricity. Convenient right? We can save a lot of money from petrol and it is eco friendly since it doesn’t emits CO2. It has a 1.5L turbocharged engine. It goes 0-100km/h in just 4.4 seconds. It is really fast.

(Ferrari F40)

Well, they say they say old is gold for nothing. This El Classico is a hyper beast and my all time favourite since I was young. Its a 2-door berlinetta and has a 2.9 twin-turbocharged V8. No car can beat this classic and currently it is a collectable item because it is rare nowadays. The price is depending on the owner as it cam go up to RM 1M or even more. So with that I hope you like this blog. Thank you.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan