Virtvte Et Labore


St. Paul Institution is a school which is very well known in Seremban, my hometown. It’s an all boys school which is located at Jalan Tan Sri Manickavasagam. It is widely known as SPI and the students there are called Paulians. This is my school since primary.

I have created a lot of memories during my school time. It’s sad that we have be further apart just to further our studies. But although I still have contact with my school mates which I am grateful. I wasn’t the bright student there but not weak as well. I was above average in both academic and curriculum thanks to my teachers which lead me the way.
My 11 years of education there was remarkable. During my senior year, I was the president for Karate Club, Robotic Club and Inventors Club. I was also in the same class from form 1 until form 5. Classes are based on Brothers of the school.
This school always produce successful people. For example the Malaysian first person to go space, Dato Sheikh Muszhapar formerly studied in St. Pauls. Im proud to be a Paulian. As the saying goes, Once a Paulian, Always a Paulian.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan