WORKED AT LARGEST HOTEL WHICH HOLDS GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS




GRAND ION DELEMAN HOTEL
 









                                                                                                    Hey yoyo , i'm gonna share my memories at Genting Highlands, I went there not for a short period of vacation but to find a job and experience of being independent for 2 months.The 2 months was filled with sweet and sour memories which can't be earased with my cousin Ivan. The image above is the view of mountain I took from my apartment.I'm really grateful to stay at the place because every morning i feel like its the heaven where all the clouds located below me and the best thing is staying in the worlds highest altitude in South East Asia.


CHIN SWEE TEMPLE

MAXIMS HOTEL
              .


Kah Chun and Mei Kei is my friend and co-worker. Our job is to serve our customer in GrandMama's Restaurant . Even though I worked as a waiter but I doesn't feel bad of it because I love to work at that place with such a beautiful climate and obviously proud working in the world larges hotel which is total 7351 rooms and it still holding the Guinness World Records We use to hang around together at mall or Hotel Ion Deleman which as the picture shown above.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan