FIRST DAY OF VISITING MY ACADEMY

Yoyo, this is my second blog so this time is about visiting ALAM. It's really enthusiastic in the morning ,cause I'm going to visit my campus for the first time.We moved from house around 8.10 am, my father drove me there .When I entered there I feel a new spirit at the entrance because there were 2 big anchors nearly 16 ton placed at there.Then,we walked in to the office.We had some discussion about the course and I had asked and clear all the doubt that wondering in my mind. Ma'am Syahirah really helped us and guide me about the course at the moment .After chit-chat with her we went out for a walk in the campus and took some picture .
                                                                                               We does not just visit Alam, we also went to the Hutan Paya Bakau near at Sg.Linggi .The mangroves forest make us to spend time around 1 hour and my father was our entertainment cause he is a really mischievous man plus he looks handsome and young even his age is more than 55.Then, we went the shore to relax .Oh sorry I forget to tell that my friend Lakshman was in the story from the starting hahahx.



                                THE END




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan