TWIN SKYSCRAPERS


Hey, buddies thank you for reviewing my blog now and the previous one ,so this time for sure that image above shows where am I .This was the 2nd time visiting the PETRONAS TWIN TOWER .It's really long time ago i went there may be around 7 to 8 years ago but its still the same height hahahahx. However, I doesn't went up to the top of the tower but I had the opportunity to visit the Aquarium this time hurayyyyy. That was my first time, experiencing the underwater life surround me just like a deep ocean with hungry shark argggggg. You should experience it if you are near that place.The ticket prize not cost a bomb and still can affordable and it's really worthy.You may see and experience the the stingray,turtle,shark and the giant eel ....it's awful and nice too.The best part is when you may touch the bamboo baby shark...Don't worry it's really tame but as reminder please make sure your hands are clean before touch it and when u take picture be kind don't use flashlight thank you.
















Add caption
                                                                                                  Owh ,I am sorry that I
forget to mention about the seahorse and the jellyfish .Actually there was lots of aquatic creatures and species.Last but not least , you also may gain some general knowledge about it and they had prepared a small museum where they display the bones ,shell,egg and etc.
            THE END......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan