Tech Geek

Whats up guys? So in this blog I’m going to talk all about robotics. It might give some interest in you ;). As all of you, technology has become a number 1 priority to every industry. It doesn't matter whether it’s transportation industry or medical industry or even shipping industry, everyone wants something new and effective so that it can make our lives better.

So I started off having interest in robotics when I was about 10 years old where I saw a new invention they showed it on tv. So I told my mom I wanted to go to robotic classes which she did. I learnt from the very basic of building parts and compartments. I even learn basic programming which is the EV3 programme and to the advanced level which is C++. So let me talk some things I did throughout my secondary life.

Solar Boat

The solar boat is basically a boat that runs on solar energy. This project I did was a project during the year 2018. It took about 2 hours to build and there is no programming since the solar panel is attached to the motor directly. Renewable energy should be encouraged by people so that there will be no pollution and the purpose of this built is to show that renewable energy is the new energy after petroleum.

EV3 Mining ATV

As you all know, mining activities are dangerous and it is a very hardworking job. There are a lot of death cases related to mining. So my team and I did a project of remote controlled all terrain vehicle. Which means it can go on any type of surface. It may be rough or smooth, it can still move. This project I did is for the National Robotics Competition and i got 3rd placing.

Arduino Follower Robot

As the name suggest, the robot’s purpose is to follow a black line on the surface. This is a pre made robot but the programming is a advanced level. Every programming is manually done by me. Even Bluetooth programming was done by me for this project. The focus in this project is more towards programming as it is an advanced level and not everyone could understand computer language.

I-See

I always save the best ones for last. So this is my invention. This project I did was for a competition called Digi-Petronas Competition. I invented this to help blind people to have a better helping aid. As we all the walking stick used by blind people to help them sense if there are any obstacle in front of them. What my team and I did was to add an extra human sense which was hearing sense. There is a ultrasonic sensor to detect object which is in close proximity. 

So I hope I have give some interest to you in robotics. Thanks for reading my blog. Stay tune for more. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan