IT'S TIME FOR CHRISTMAS HURAYYYYY!!!!!!



Haiiii and thank you to the person who is viewing my blog......so everyone knows that MALACCA  is a historical place and also one of the top places for tourism spots. I went there during Christmas week, that is the best week to visit cause u may enjoy the Christmas vibes there and for sure the decoration ..omg it will bring you the mood to enjoy your Christmas. This time I went there with my cousin, Mr. Alexender, and his family. The first place we visit was Saint Francis Xavier Church. That was my first time visiting the church, we sat down and had a small prayer and we went to had our lunch at a restaurant nearby. That morning was raining and the weather really gives us the pleasure to visit the places. My cousin brother Ivan treat me banana leaf food for lunch, as always it was really satisfied.



The second stop was another Church full of miracle and history. I had visited that church 5 years before. This church originally named Santa Cruz Chapel which was built in 1850 and its construction was said to be related to the finding of a cross here. This church was sometimes referred to as "Holy Cross".Historians believe that this site was a secret place of worship used by the Portuguese, who were Catholics, during the Dutch rule. The Dutch, who were Protestants, had banned the Catholic practice. A lot of miracles had occurred this place and one of it is there was a broken wood cross that they found at that place had grown completely.




Malacca River also the best part to visit. The best thing is you should go to the River Cruise
and Jonker Walk there.We just spend there some time by the river bank and around 7pm my sister came to fetch me with her friend.That was the moment we get separate from my cousin brother Ivan arggggg it's really hard for me to leave them halfway on the trip.My sister brought me to the famous bar at Malacca to have our dinner Mutton Briyani. It really finger-licking good.



After our dinner, we went to the Portuguese Settlement 
to join the Christmas Caroling. That area was really happening with the celebration and the decoration at the house really amazing it was outstanding cause they will compete with each other for whose house will be the most beautiful one. Luckily, in the end, I met with my cousin again there and a hug with them was satisfied as a goodbye to them.










   THE END........




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan