HIKING AT KEPAYANG HILL




Hello guys, it's my fifth blog, and thanks for visiting. This time I would like to share my hiking experience at Kepayang hill. I choose one of the easiest hills to hike because  I am still a primary hiker even this is not the first hiking for me. I moved from house around 6.30 am so that I would able to enjoy the sunrise. When I drove there, it was still dark and the amount of cars on the highway makes me quiet surprised because the road was empty. The trip to Kepayang hill itself was really pleased with the calming music on the radio. Once I reach there, it was still dark but there were many people exercising. I parked the car and started to warm my body. As I googled about the hill, there were many trails and there was a temple located at the hilltop. I waited for somebody to hike first so it could be a guidance for me. OOPS.... I forgot something, my friend Thurgashini was also in this hiking. At last, there was a father with his 2 sons started to hike. We prayed at the Chinese altar located at the entrance. The trail was challenging because of rocky slopes. My friend was having difficulties to climb but it was a piece of cake for me because I am an athlete. The small boy who hikes the hill was such an inspiration because he was so young to be able to hike the hill.

                                  




It takes around 30 minutes for us to hike the hill and reach the hilltop. We were able to see the sunrise and it was mesmerizing and we took many pictures. The pictures above are some of them. Even the hiking drained our energy, we love it. The hikers who successfully hike the hill prayed at the temple without any hesitation even they are a different religion.



On the way back we saw the pitcher plants not a few but a lot. We got a chance to see the trapping mechanism of the plant. The insects were attracted by the plant's nectar and they trapped inside the plant. Insects are digested in the deep cavity which filled with digestive fluid.  




                                   


Suddenly we stopped our way back after meeting our friends who were waiting for food. Just kidding
it was monkeys. Luckily we packed some bread for us but then we use them to feed these hungry monkeys. There were many troops of monkeys waiting for food but we were able to feed some of them. A baby monkey was sitting at the tree and was eating the bread we feed. Here is the picture of it. We don't expect the bread we brought was to feed them but we were happy because it is a good deed.
Enjoy the video below !!!!









                                                           
                                                                     **** THE END ****

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan