want to know what im doing after SPM?

      So after my graduation and getting my spm result, i decided to find a job to earn my pocket money and for saving, i dont really searching for a job  and i dont go from shop to shop for applying a job because I already have a job infront of me. The job is helping my mother hehe. My mother have catering company, my mom also know as food supplier. She always received many order from customer. So i decided to help her in same time i got to spend my time with her before entering ALAM hihi. So my job is cutting the vegetables, delivering the food and serve the customer. That's is my first job. Actually i have two jobs. My second job is selling used item or more like thrift shop.Okay first let me explain, when i worked with my mom, i entered on 0500 hrs to prepare the food then i finish my job at 1800hrs, after that i go home take a bath bring my stuff then go to UTC(place that i sell used cloth). 

       Actually, im selling the things not by myself, im selling it with my friends. We decided to share money to pay rent and sharing the used item for looking more things at our store in same time our store also looking interesting.


This is me and my friends or more like my team that selling thrift things together
Behind there you can see our store and our cloth


This is one of my personal item that i sell
This one also



This is my team and our spot 

Just some silly photo :p


       So overall i love for what im doing after SPM. I earn some money, i spend my time with my mom while working and spend my time with my friends while im working also. Mostly working with my mom are really tired but when i go to utc my tired are gone because i get to spend time with my friends, laughing with them and earn more money hihi. You know what, its really fun when you work with your family and friends.
   
       So thats all from me, hope you enjoy reading this. Thank you have a nice day ..







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan