Me and Online Shopping

Hello Blog Readers
I'm gonna tell about a habit of mine which is shopping online!!! I love online shopping since I've started to use the debit card. But, sometimes I may misuse and overuse my money. Huhu. My friends told me that online shopping is a bad habit for me. Which I ignore and still shop online. Hihi

I've once bought an original Pineng powerbank from Shopee Mall which I still use till now. When I went for shopping, I will fine the best quality and have warranty for it.

Well, this is the powerbank which came with a pouch for it. Very reasonable price with the best quality.

This is some notebooks that I bought from Shopee too. Those notebooks are so convenient and easy to bring with because it is small but have many pages.

Last but not least, this is a gift from someone special. I love to get watch from SKMEI and the special person bought it for me. Hihi

Well, I have always been on online shopping since I can't get out from my academy to make sure that I can get some things and I may found something interesting while shopping. I won't stop shopping online because it is more convenient and easy to find things and compare it with the other shops in the app. I've used Shopee and also Lazada. I may use some other app when I got the chance. Hihi.

That's all for my blog.
Hope all the Blog Readers enjoyed it. 
Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan