BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN,THERE IS A PERSON


12th blog.....I choose that topic because there is a woman, father, and friend which makes me achieve my dreams. It all started with the feeling of desire for a girl at my school. I really a sh type person, but when you got to know me then u will regret cause I will be the mischievous one. I fell in love with her, but scared to open up and talk to her. So for seeking her attention I just planned to be hot stuff in school. Normally the famous and hot stuff in my school is the athlete. Hmmm, so I'm gonna be as one of them to attract her. Step one I should train my self to gain my stamina. I loved to cycle to I improvise my stamina by cycling and when my school announced that they ganna held a cross country competition soon. I took it serious and without anyone coaching me, I just took my own training. I will run a small field in front of my house for 50 to 60 times so 1 minute equal to one lap. I keep on my practice and people had asked me why are u just keeping run around this small field and I also feel like I'm a mad person. On the day of the competition I aimed for the top 10 to 5, but unbelievably I was the champion for it. She congrats me and I feel my plan is working but I still don't make her fall in love, so let's see whats is happening next.
Coach Moganabal
Coach Elizabeth
I was selected to the district level cross country and keep on my training but this time with the help of my couch Ma'am Moganabal and Elizabeth. They trained me very well until I keep on moving the future and during that day finally she proposed to me.Ahhhhh I can't express the feeling in this blog cause its unexplainable for me. So I just keep running until it becomes my talent and selected to the National level MAJLIS SUKAN SEKOLAH MALAYSIA [MSSM].In the middle of the story, I had 2 friends Lakshman and Darwin so we usually trained together and participate in any cross country competition which held. My father which is my hero in my life is the one who always is sporting to me and he will be in my race most of the time. Sometimes he also gives me some secret tips about running, plus my uncle all is an athlete.i have around 20 to 40 medals. All of it not made by plastic, it made by pewter, bronze and many more.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan