Father’s Day 2K20

Good day everyone, so in today’s blog I am going to talk about this years’ Father’s Day Special. So every year most of us celebrate father’s day. But my mom and her siblings wanted to do something special for their father which is my grandfather. So they did a surprise for him. He is a bit old and tend to forget things a lot. So it was easy to bring him from all the way from Johor to Seremban. The rest of my mother’s sibling came all the way from klang.
Grandfather and his grandkids 

Each of every sibling brought their signature dishes along the way for lunch. My mom’s signature dish is ‘prawn sambal’. They were so many varieties to choose from and each of it was delicious.
After that we was just chilling and having a conversation with each other.

Grandfather, his children and grandchildren 

Of course, the grandchildren didn’t want take part in grown ups conversations, so we were in a separate room playing video games and hanging out.

Me and my cousins

We then went out in a group of 5 and went to the nearest boba tea from my house. We used about 6 coupons of buy 1 get another free and saved a lot of money from it.

Me, cousin and grandpa

I like how my grandfather was just casual walking even though we were taking some shots. To be honest, that would be the picture of all the other pictures but hey its nice that my grandpa is in it too and a candid at that.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan