PANDEMIC SITUATION 2K20

Hey guys, welcome back to the blog. Today, I am going to talk about what I have done throughout this 3 months of MCO. So the beginning stage was that we couldn’t even go out because the rules was so strict. My first month was just sitting at home and expose myself to doing new things

Mobile Legends

So since I haven’t played games after I went University, I said to myself why not play some games and release stress. And which it really helped to make feel at ease. I didn’t want to study because I didn’t had the mood nor the environment for me to study. It was all games and more games. I played mobile legends, PUBG and many more game. After a long time since I’ve played a game it made me realised that technology is so advanced nowadays. Graphics are so realistic and the games runs smoothly.

Me

Eventually, playing games made me feel bored. And it wasn’t good for the eyes too. So I’ve decided to pick up some old skills I had during my secondary life. During that time I was really good in cardistry or many would know as card tricks. It isn’t magic but more to handling cards with style. Of course looking at how they do was fun until you want to learn the skill. Each skill required patience because the cards will just fall of each time you try to do a new skill. Taking videos of me doing the trick was the most satisfying thing I can think off.

Me and my friends

After when the Prime Minister announced that we could see friends and cross states. That’s the opportunity I had to meed my friends. The only way I could communicate them during the first stages of MCO was by calling them. So then we meet up at my house. We ate lunch and had some great time. It was one of the best moments I have and I would like to them cherish it.


After 2 months of this pandemic I’ve realised I neglected my study routine. So me and my university friends decided to meet up and have a group study. We revised all the things we study throughout this year. As my teacher would, procrastination is the root of all evil. With that i would to thank you for reading my blog.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan