Hey guys, so today I’ll be talking about my friends. So before that, let me discuss about my opinion on the word “friend”. So many of you may have a friend since kindergarten or maybe some of you may have a friend when you were studying in primary school. Friends are useful to our life because they are a part of our puzzle in life. The things we do with them are way different from the things we do with our family. We feel open with our friends than to our family. So first I will talk about my current squad. When I first entered ALAM, these are people I know at first because they were in the same class as. The first few days were a bit awkward because we were in a class with random people. But as weeks past by we started talking and eventually become new friends. But from I can see, my friends in the class don't usually chat with me because I don’t interact with them much. The thing is that I’m just busy with studies and I don’t want it to affect my studies. But I hope I...
Comments
Post a Comment