VIETNAM TRIP!!

Vietnam!!!

Inside a dorm

So my family and I went to island called Phu Quoc. Two of my cousins tag along as well for this trip. The tickets was cheap at the time so my parents did not let go of this opportunity. The island is very small and basically the speciality of this island is the beach view because it is really spectacular. I’ve been to many islands before such as Krabi(Thailand), Langkawi, Tioman Island and Pangkor Island. Each of this island has its own unique views. 

A statue located at the beach

In this island, the people don’t know English much but they try their best to help us. But of course we downloaded a translating app just in case of emergency and it did came in handy. The people there are responsible and are happy in their work field. The transportation there is mostly motorcycles since then island is small. There are many taxis going by as there are many travellers who visits this place.

We ate at this restaurant 

The picture above is actually is basically a restaurant located in this island. What is so special about this place is the seafood because it is very fresh. The moment we step foot in this place, the locals greeted us with full of politeness. As we sat down the menu came. There so many varieties of seafood. They even served shark there. As we ordered they took a living fish and cooked it in the proper way. As it was so fresh even my father ate it. It was coincidence because my father hates the smell of the fish.

My family

The chalet we stayed was really relaxing. We had a good time in the pool as well. We stayed here for about 5 days and the experience was amazing. I would guarantee to come back here if I was given another opportunity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan