HEY GUYS IM NADZMI




Welcome to my blog!!! Im Nadzmi, as you could've guessed from the title of this post. Also this is what i look at incase you were wondering.
Im a cadet at Akedemi Laut Malaysia or ALAM for short. Im currently in my 2nd semester, and in this semester I have an assignment to make a blog with my classmates and have atleast 12 entries EACH!!!
Maam Hanim (the lecturer who gave us this assignment) said that she figured that this would be a good way to keep in touch with each other once we started sailing and going our own way.


So this is me and my classmates hopefully you guys will hear a lot about them and maybe get to know them better

but of course this blog is meant to talk about me and my adventures so you guys are definitely going to hear a lot about myself  (probably by the end of this all you'll feel sick about listening to me talk or type hehehe)



so ill just give a bit of background about myself :
-im from Shah Alam 
- I speak alot of English

and i asked my friends to describe myself in 3 words it would be and the most common ones that keep coming up were  :
eccentric , adventurous and "vibing" (whatever that means)







now here is a picture of a pineapple because the requirement for a entry is at least 4 picture so enjoy :)











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan