art is life!

Art is life!

First of all what is art? 

Let me tell you, art is a diverse range of human activities in creating visual or expressing someone's  imaginative, conceptual ideas, or technical skill, intended to be appreciated for their beauty or emotional power. Typically in a visual form such as painting or producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power. The various branches of creative activity, such as painting, music, literature, and dance.





Mona lisa
Printing by Leonardo da Vinci
Medium Oil Paint








Portrays Vibrant
Artist ; Alea Pinar Du Pre

Pinar Du Pre creates artistic metaphors within her mixed media collage portraits, building on the synthetic intensity of digital art while administrating inner perceptiveness .








Art is so close to me. I could just express all of my feeling through drawing and painting. I took art in highschool and it was fun. Let me show you guys my SPM course work. I chose to make sea themed sculpture instead of landscape and else.



So what'd you guys think? 


One of the main reason why i had so much fun back then is because i have a super great, soft and beautiful teacher, Puan Annor Yusnita aka Mommy Annor. Tell me who could not love her? No one. A very good teacher that have a great personalities inside out.

This is Mommy Annor. Lovely isn't she?

The last session with Mommy before SPM

Dear Mommy Annor, thank you so much for all
 the knowledge, love and affection  that you gave. I truly appreciate it and will always love you. 

That is all from me. See yahh!

love,nasuha♥️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan