DIARY

"DIARY"


Diary of  me :-

First of all my name is Adam and i'm 19 years old this year. I was born in Kelantan and stay at Penang. yup i can speak two dialect. Erm my favourite food? well i have a lot in mind. it depends on the genre. If western i would prefer lobster or maybe steak with half cook. if it Malay food i would prefer nasi "tomato with ayam masak merah".

my hobby? i have a lot of  things that i would love to do when i'm free. I love to build Gundam or Gunpla. After i finished building them i will feel very satisfied with the produck that i made it my self.

Just look how cool it is.  it takes time to build this but at the end u will accomplish something and can display it on you shelf or study table.

Next i love to travel so much. I had been to a lot of country since i was a kid. I will tell you some of the place that i had been last year.


Seoul , Korean.

 i stay there for only 1 week but it really fun when you travel with your family

next

London, United Kingdom

actually I stay at united kingdom for about 2 month with my uncle. London is such a great place to visit but it is really busy and  crowded. Don't drive there haha.

last one is
Paris , France 

well this is it , the city of love . For me there is nothing much to do at Paris. This place is very over rated. I can see rubbish every where i go. But of course you would not be seeing the Eiffel Tower if you do not come to paris your self. BTW the cheese there is really good , make sure you try them.

thats all about me bye.
see you when i see you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan