PKBM

"STORY"

Hi world. I'm gonna tell you one of my story when i'm still in high school. Story of me and my unit beruniform PKBM (L) which mean "persatuan kadet bersatu Malaysia laut" . I started joining this PKBM (L) since I was at form 1. this club really change my life , so lets get into it.


This is picture of me when I am still form 1 holding a real rifle which known as M4. It is really a big experience for me. I learn how to handle a real rifle and learn to shot with it. If i do not join this club i might not be able to experience this thing in my life. I started to get into this club more deeper.


when i reach form 5 i become the president and the leader for this club. it is really hard to handle it at first. But if you work for it you will get it. I learn how to manage my team. After 5 years in this club i learn many thing that teacher do not teach us in the class.


This is me and other leader from 7 difference school. We were trained to get that batch on our shoulder. Only 1 people at 1 school can wear this batch and only 1 person form each school will be chosen. We work very hard to get this.


lat but not least penyerahan sijil by "PANGLIMA" from TLDM for me. This is my last year as a cadet since I already at form 5. I wich I can stay more longer in this club. This is one in a life time experience. I had so much fun with this club. I put all my effort to the thing i like and archive my goal.

That is all from me. Just me and my story. Bye , see you when i see you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan