GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED

 MY FAVOURITE FOOTBALL CLUB 



Football has been known for decades as the most popular sports around the world and no doubt on that because it has the largest number of fans in the world. Almost every county in the world has their own football league with various teams competing to win few league titles and trying their best to create their own record. 


As for me , I choose Manchester United as my favorite team. Manchester United was founded in 1878 as Newton Heath LYR FC and the name was changed to Manchester United in 1902. Manchester United FC's  home ground is Old Trafford, which is located at the city of Manchester. The team's nickname is The Red Devils. The nickname was given to them because of the picture of a red devil that appears on the team badge.Growing up with my elder brother makes me to admire this team a little more when I was seven years old. I used to watch football games with my elder brother at home and even playing PlayStation football games with my younger brother . 


Moreover , the players in the team are playing in their unique tactical style in attacking, controlling, and defending the ball. The players do have good understanding between them and these make them a strong team and in fact the best team I've ever found. For example, David De Gea. De Gea is often described as one of the world’s best goalkeepers. The Spaniard signed for Manchester Utd from Atletico Madrid in 2011 when he was just 20 years old and has now made more than 300 appearances for the club. He has won the Premier League’s Golden Glove and has been voted Manchester Utd’s Player of the Year three times as well. 


Overall , I'd say Manchester United is team of rich history, which full of championships, great unforgettable players like Christiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney who made football a lot more interesting for all of us and not to forget the great managers. I love that most of their matches are very intense and fun to watch as they are now called as " King Of Comebacks "  because of their last minute goals which usually lead them to win the match. I really wish that I can watch my favorite football team playing in real at Old Trafford one day. For others, they might not be the greatest team in the history of football club, but they are my only forever close to my heart team !! 




#GGMU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan