WHAT TO DO AT HOME WHEN BORED OR IN LEISURE TIME (COVID-19 SERIES)

WARNING!!!
THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION AND RECOMMENDATION.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!



1st: Playing online games
Simplest thing to do when we're at our home. Online game such as PUBG, Plato, Mobile Legends, Call of Duty and many more can reconnect us to the outside world eventhough we are in lockdown situation. For me, I've been playing World of Tanks Blitz during the whole lockdown.

Tanks that I have in accounts... Huhu....

2nd: Read comics
This is another thing that you guys can do during the lockdown at home. Reading all the comics that you have collected before the lockdown initiation. This may cause a lot of budgets and people tend to read comics online without paying or watch the anime.

There are more actually in my collection... Hihi

3rd: Watch cats funny doing
This is suitable for those cat lovers out there and who may have their own cats at their home. For me, it's so interesting watching these cats doing something that are reflecting back to humans doing such as hanging out when free, try to communicate when people's talking and other funny things.

This is a cat at my dad's working place which always sleep everywhere he can sleeps.
This is my cat, Bing Bong 
 
4th: Study
This is a common thing we can do for all those students out there. Don't waste your time and study well. Also, don't forget your assignments~   

Trust me, it is so hard to push yourself to study

5th: Online shopping
This is the one thing that my friend, Zack always been mad about. When he sees me shopping online, he would stop me and says stop wasting my money. Yeah, it's hard to stop yourself when you see adore many things. Careful, you guys may shop online but don't forget to save some money.

This is a powerbank... Not a waste for my money
This is some notebooks,
still... Not a waste


6th: Be a Chef
For those who totally have no idea of what they're going to do, you may try to cook or bake and challenge yourself with some challenging recipe or come out with a new one. I've been the Morning Chef for this lockdown holiday... Huhu.


           
7th: Workout
Working out isn't hard if you're willing to do it. During this lockdown holiday, don't forget to keep your body fit and strong guys.


8th: Spending time with your loved ones
For most people, spend your time with your loved ones while you can. During this lockdown, don't forget to make yourself and the others happy. For those who thinks that loved ones is girlfriend/boyfriend only. No, you are totally wrong. Loved ones are those who includes your family. <3 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan