GET TO KNOW ME

So in todays entry im gonna write a little bit information about me. Let just consider it like ice breaking. As most of my friends knew my full name is Ahmad Faris Bin Mohamad. I was born on 21st November 2001. I have 11 siblings including with 2 boys and 9 girls including me and I am the the among them. My father was once a technician for ''Jabatan Kerja Raya (JKR)'' and my mother is a full time housewife. Living with 11 siblings and my day never seen deserted as there were always somebody to treat anything that I do. Especially when it comes to all of us were together like when it comes to Eid, the environment and situation will always be lively as each of us have their own stories ti share among us.
Moving to my education background, I started to learn in the schooled  system started when im at the age of 5 y/o at Pasti Desa Takwa just at my village. Spend 2 years there and then moving to the primary school stage at SK Telkong also a school that is located in my village. I spend 6 years at that school starting from standard 1 until standard 6. Although lots of memory have been created but im not sure if i still can remember them all because lots of years already pass but still I remember most of my classmates when I was in the standard 6 and I still have a contact with them till this day.
My classmates grown up version
At the secondary stage, I pursue my study at Kolej Tahfiz Sains Nurul Aman in Kelantan. I pursue my study there because my parents encourage me to do so. At first, I didn't agree with my parents decision to send me study there because tend to prefer sports school rather than religious school. Until then I realize that my parents had their own point to send me there which is to shape me into a better person through the religious way. I study there starting from form 1 until form 4. I stayed at the hostel along those 4 years and only came back to home for 4 days every month. At the end of form 4, there is some syllabus that I couldn't catch up with which then forced me to make my decision either to be dropbatched if I stay at that school or move out from there. After considering the pros and cons, I had made a decision to move out from that school and continue my form 5 in another school in the district where I live in which is Kuala Krai.
My last ''jamuan kelas'' at KTSNA
After that I moved to the SMK Sultan Yahya Petra 1 which is not to far from my home. Even though the school is not far, I still spent my whole last year of primary stage staying at the hostel of that school because I found that there are lots of benefits staying at the hostel besides building up our own independent skills. A year I spent at that school is one of the most colourful years I spent in the primary school where it taught me a lot of things about the rough world where we living in  when it opens up my mind to see it better. I also make a lot of new friends that made my life through that one year means a lot to me.
So that's all from me for this time and I hope that I can write better in the coming blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan