Roses.

Roses are red,
Violet are blue,
Sugar are sweet,
Perhaps so are you..

Hello everyone.


red roses that i bought at Cameron Highland



For this entries, I wanna share with you guys about Rose. For those who are close to me they know how i loveeeeee the roses! Like legit.  

Im gonna share a few facts about rose that all of you might don't know about it.  Rose is not just the most loved flower in the world, it is also the flower that is regarded as the best representation of love. 


my two favourite things in one picture ; the rose and the moon



 The world’s oldest living rose is believed to be 1,000 years old. It grows on the wall of the Cathedral of Hildesheim in Germany.

 Out of all colors, there are no black roses. What might sometimes be referred to as a black rose is actually a dark red rose. A good example is “The Black Rose of Turkey”, is a breed that appears pitch-black to the eye, but is actually has a dark reddish-crimson color.


The Black Rose of Turkey


 Roses can grow quite tall. The tallest ever recorded rose bush stands at over 23 feet (7 metres) tall. There are over 100 species of the Rose.

There is also a different colours of roses.  And each of the colour has its own meaning. 

WHITE ROSES  ↠ PURITY AND INNOCENCE
RED ROSES    ↠ PASSION AND LOVE 
PINK ROSES   ↠ GRATITUDE AND APPRECIATION 
YELLOW ROSES ↠ FRIENDSHIP


Rose... It is such a relieve whenever i look at it. I even have those dried roses bouquet with me. It's actually my graduation's gift.  I still keep it until now. It has it own values. Some people might think thats nonsense but whatever. I love keeping that kind of things, so why not? at least im different :)

it almost 2 years 

I really hope that one day i can have my own rose farm! Pray for me okay guys?

IM INLOVE!!!

So that is all for now, i hope you guys enjoy reading my blogs! 
See yah!!!



love, nasuha♥️






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan