My Favorite Villains


Hello everyone!

I am a big fan of movies and TV series. I spend a lot of time watching them. But I always think that watching villains on TV is a lot more interesting because usually, the good guy's task is to stop the villain and save the day and well bad guys are... unpredictable. So here are my faves:





1. Kylo Ren- ( Star Wars,) My favorite Star Wars villain.


2. Joker-( Joker,) I like all Joker portrayals- from Heath Ledger to even Jared Leto ( well, some more than others,) but I can always agree that Joker as a villain is my all-time favorite.







 3. Loki- (Thor, Avengers movies) A powerful god that has a strategic mind.






4. Harley Quinn- (Suicide Squad, The birds of prey) Previous psychiatrist that's just a “ a little bit“ mad.


5. Darth Vader- ( Star Wars,) I think this one is very obvious.





And lastly answer yourself 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE PIECE

Jom Masuk GUA...(Part 1)

Short trip to LATA BERANGIN, Kuala Krai, Kelantan